Scottsdale Interventional Forum
SIF 2021 is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art four-day symposium providing an in-depth review of the most relevant advances in the treatment of heart and vascular disease. Now in its 17th year, SIF 2021 is blessed with a world-class faculty capable of providing an in-depth understanding of pathophysiologic disease mechanisms, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Heart Team approach to problem solving the complex disease management, and the most updated, innovative therapeutic options for cardiovascular disease management. This course will include a series of high-level didactic lectures, case presentations and live case transmissions from leading centers throughout the country.
The COVID-19 pandemic severely impacted cardiovascular CME efforts this past year. Conferences moved to virtual formats to continue advancing ongoing cardiovascular education. While these virtual formats have allowed us to continue learning in an ever-changing world, the educational value of learning live and in person has suffered. Recognizing the enormous value of in-person education, the SIF 2021 scientific organizing committee has committed time and resources to create a safe and educational meeting with limited in-person attendance which will also be concurrently live-streamed for online attendance and participation. Our organizing committee takes the health and safety of our faculty, industry partners and attendees very seriously and will take every measure to ensure that the educational value of SIF 2021 will be enhanced by following all guidelines outlined by the CDC and Arizona Department of Health to provide a safe and structured environment. Please read below for further information.
- Live cases broadcast from the top US centers covering complex coronary and structural intervention
- Comprehensive didactic lectures from the world’s leading experts in cardiovascular disease management
- Personal interaction with leading cardiovascular specialists both via in-person and virtually
- Stimulating taped case presentations covering the most complex interventional complications
- Extensive review of mechanical circulatory support and advanced coronary intervention
- A robust review of the latest advances in the therapy of valvular and structural heart disease
- Comprehensive Industry Symposia, Fellows Course and dedicated Nursing Symposium
- Advanced Imaging Symposia
- Expert comprehensive panel on advances in pharmacologic management and DAPT de-escalation
The 2021 Scottsdale Interventional Forum has been designed to meet the educational needs of interventional and general cardiologists, cardiology fellows, cardiovascular surgeons and vascular specialists, interventional radiologists, cath lab nurses and technicians as well as other medical professionals who have an interest in heart and vascular medicine.